Amazon Moto G6 Quiz – Win Moto G6 (31 July)
Description and Review
Amazon Moto G6 Quiz – Chance Win Moto G6 (31 July)
1. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) was founded in 1875, originally known as ‘The Native Share and Stock Brokers Association’. Who was its founder?
Answer:- Premchand Roychand
2. In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
3. The Decathlon is an athletic competition lasting two consecutive days in the Olympics, and consists of 10 track-and-field events. Which one of these events is NOT a part of it.
Answer:- HAMMER THROW
4. A ‘Yottabyte’ is a multiple of the unit ‘byte’, used for measuring digital information. How big is 1 Yottabyte?
Answer:- A trillion terrabytes
5. In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which was the only goal-less draw of the tournament?
Answer:- Denmark vs france
Read : How To Play Amazon Quiz?